Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Four days off

After my four day weekend, which ends today, I can say I did next to nothing. I cleaned the house and did a lot of laundry, a whole lot of laundry. I really didn't knit as much as I thought I would, I really thought I would finish a sleeve and begin to put it togeather. DAMN. I did how ever begin to knit a lovely hat for a wee Ford that is due in early Dec. Its green and very soft. I hope they like it, but its too big for a newborn. I this lovely collection of yarn on the chair right now in green and coral it looks great. Besides the Zoo I haven't done much of anything. I cleaned out the piss-ant today its very happy, very happy. I cleaned out the inside and got all the junk out of it. Makes me feel good. There was a ton of garbage in it, just little things, wrappers and stuff. I went to TJ max to find a new purse yesterday after I had lunch with Tammy, but found nothing that I wanted or that was in my price range. Today however I went to Belks who has a great selection and a crazy shoe department. I didn't find anything I want in the shoe world. I really want to find a pair of boots that I can wear with my jeans, rolled up. I did find a great nine west on sale for cheap. It might just be the last of the good ones, all the rest are really ugly. Well I know that I have a three day week weeeee, and Ross is taking a four day pass so he and Mike can have a good time. Ok well other than that not much has been going on.
-ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.