Saturday, July 26, 2008

Projects and Progress

I'm a little house bound this morning, waiting on the neighbors cable guy while he takes his fam to lunch plus the impending visiting of a friend. So I figured I would just clean up a little and show you what I've been up to. For starters it was veg week for us half box CSA people, and we got WATERMELON...
Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon..
After I consumed most of that I had some knitting to do. I might be moving slowing on it but I can't wear it for a few more months any way, I finished the back of Basic Black.
Shoulder
Of course this is just the shoulder shaping.
I've kinda lost my knitting mojo these since the summer has arrived. I've been trying to stay away from the tv and when I do watch I'm at home so my knitting has suffered. I figured I could do with something more engaging then basic black for my evening knitting. The sweater will be my "take to work" knitting.
Next Project
So I rummaged through the stash, and pulled out some magazine. The Stork's Nest Scarf from Piecework was perfect. Plus I had yarn!
Purple Yarn
Tomorrow after I clean the bathroom, I'll start some sewing.

No comments: