Friday, May 30, 2008

Fiber Fair (not Prunes)

When asked last week, "soooo Claire what are you doing this weekend?", "Fiber Fair" I say. By bench-mate goes back to her work "Really?", "yeah". Streak a few more e.coli. "Fiber, like, fiber?" , "yeah fiber, like alpaca, and sheep". BUSTS OUT LAUGHING. My dear bench-mate was a little confused. She was thinking prunes and dates, not wool and sheep. Now I can't stop a giggle when I say "fiber fair". I see a bunch of little old ladies trying out the newest in prune ice cream. But enough stories about peristaltic action, PICTURES

Spin

Hair cut

Fuzzy Bunny

Just watching

We followed the fiber with plants and a quick trip to Boobies Diner in Charlotte.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this fiber fair? Near Charlotte, NC??

Mrs. Bluebird said...

Hey, it's your organic veggies buddy - missed you at BAM last night. LOVE the pics. I want a bunny like that!