Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Goodness, me

Well then, Since we last spoke I really haven't been up to much. We had a great New Year with Evan and Amanda, we enjoyed Krug with popcorn. To make sure they had a safe trip home we celebrated the new year a wee early, Chilean new year in fact. The following weekend, 4th, 5th and 6th the Hub and I headed north. Upstate New York, for a friend's wedding which was in great need of uniformed folk. It was a surprisingly fun time. I spent all week playing catch up from laundry and cleaning. This weekend was a complete waste with football and neighborly house cleaning plus a few minor home improvements. I did get a chance to make this.....

I wear it alot, a while I look like a knitwear muffin I LOVE IT. so poooo
Send a happy birthday Jen's way today too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy post birthday to me...
I still love that hat.