Saturday, November 05, 2005

A seriously unproductive weekend

Is what I'm really hoping to have, but I don't think that I will. I've got hair to color, a baby shower to go to. A paper to work on, well its actually done I just need to proof it, Test to study for, and some laundry and a grubby bathroom worth cleaning. Needless to say I do actually have a rather full weekend of fun ahead of me. Ross had dinning in last night which is kinda a monumental frat party, but can sometimes be knida fun, his really wasn't. I'm watching Mia the cat for the weekend while dana goes camping with Joe, hahahahahaa, yeah I'm not one for the camping thing really any more. I really have nothing to talk about today, but I was temped to make fun of Mr Spear's bad rapping but I can't really think of anything to say, plus somehow it would be a waste of space. Ok goning to go work out, yuck.
-claire

No comments: