Sunday, July 03, 2005

Fireworks for sale in Target!!! What the F

Yeah, fireworks, the big huge pack with four million bottle rockets and a few roman candles, for sale in the damn Target. And around a zillion stands around town in parking lots as far as the eye could see. So thats Clarksville for you. Fat people in shorts and tank tops and tons and tons of fireworks. People are lighting them off all the time and it;s not the fourth. They're lighting them off durning the day. So odd.
Oh well I now live in another place in the world and things are new and different here. Any way I finished my sweater the other day. Very nice, I had to take the binding out of the neck and redo it because it was too tight but I fixed it. Its a huge sweater though. I've been cleaning the house a lot because I really have nothing else todo. Currently I've done all the homework I can because we haven't gotten all our handouts for the class yet. I'll start a new class on the 5th when I go back and finish one on friday. I got a nice plant for the living room, which I'm slowly working on. It will be done some day. Still haven't found a bed I want yet, but I really haven't looked to hard. Well any who, Its time to go, one more thing, If your reading my blog ie family memebers, please leave a comment so I know you're out there.
Caw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its good to see the information about the fireworks for sale...